“Fitzcarraldo” é um programa da autoria de João Clemente. Cada programa será inspirado por uma Imagem, as selecções musicais serão consequentes da mesma.
Nº2 For No Good Reason (Pinturas de Ralph Steadman)
– Naked City – S-M Sniper (R) | The Billy Liar (L)
– Death Grips – You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it’s your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat
– MoHa! – Daily Four
– The Thing – Sounds Like A Sandwich
– Queens Of The Stone Age – Tension Head
– Templars – Recordatio
– The Jesus Lizard – Seasick
– Twodeadsluts – dear batman, enclosed is an alternate ending for episode #042
– Sparklehourse – Pig
– The Hermitt – A pointless ride – [seguido de excerto do documentário “For No Good Reason”]
– Naked City – The Noose
– Noël Akchoté, Eugene Chadbourne and Marc Ribot – Dirt
n. an image that somehow becomes lodged deep in your brain—maybe washed there by a dream, or smuggled inside a book, or planted during a casual conversation—which then grows into a wild and impractical vision that keeps scrambling back and forth in your head like a dog stuck in a car that’s about to arrive home, just itching for a chance to leap headlong into reality.